Thursday, February 2, 2017

There's Always Room for S'More {s'mores gift basket tag}

Do you need a super cute gift idea for a friend or family member? What about a treat basket filled with everything needed for a family s'mores night? Include chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows, and skewers. And check out this cool graphic with 16 variations of traditional s'mores! You might get some ideas for other creative ideas to add to your basket. What a fun evening in front of the fireplace, or outside by a crackling bonfire!

To create this tag, I diecut the tag, and embossed it. Then I layered on some cozy patterned papers, and corrugated stock for added texture. I stamped the sentiment on a diecut circle, and stamped and trimmed the layers of the s'more. The Always S'more stamp set is so much fun because each layer of the s'more is a different stamp, so you can create and layer together as many pieces as you want - (and BONUS...they're calorie free!) 


To finish off the tag, I splattered a little Silk, and added a wooden tree and enamel dots. How cute would this look attached to a basket of s'more goodies?! Check out the list of supplies below, and leave a comment if you have any questions! I hope your February is off to a warm and cozy start! January was such a blur, I feel like NOW is the start of the new year. January was just a practice month. Ya feel me?! Thanks for stopping by my sweet, crafty friends! xoxo





No comments: